Dog's Best Friend

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I love Shantaram

You could be a Bombay-hater until you read Shantaram and then you'll fall in love. He weaves magic that Gregory... he does. After all he convinced me that people killing each other to get into a train was kind of quaint. And living in a slum is actually a very likeable experience. And although I don't live in Bombay and never wanted to, Shantaram has persuaded me that it is an exotic, intoxicating city. Most of all he made me proud to be part of a culture where people help each other, love everyone and live with what they have.
Kudos to you shantaram...I love you.

2 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger noon said...

gotto read this...

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Alpha said...

reading. it is prety darn good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home